|January 12, 2007
My dog’s name is “Lily”. She is 3 years old,
a very mild and friendly dog.
I want you to look after my little dog with a tender loving care.
But actually care-taking would be minimum if you do to her in the following
- Lily is free of mad dog disease (rabies). She has been vaccinated.
- Do not slap her.
- Do not scold her in loud voice.
- Do not give her food of any kind at any time.
She needs to be fed by a special food and feeding will be done by me.
(Leak, Onion, Garlic and Chocolate must not be given to her. These are taboo.)
- Please be sure to get her drinking-bowl half filled with bottled water.
- If she looks up to your eye, just say “Good” or “Good Girl” with a smile. She is ready to get along with you when being admired.
- When she behaves mischievously playing around you, please do not scold. Just say “No!” in low voice without shouting her name.
- If she disturbs you during your housework, let her go into her house. She is willing to go into the house if the package of her food is shown to her.
- Let her walk around and play around unless she does not annoy you or interferes with your work. She may go onto my bed/sofa or pick up toys out of her toy-box, let her keep doing so.
- She will be happy if you spare your time for a few minutes and play with her. She will become attached to you.
- If you could hold her on your knee and pat her gently, she will become more attached to you.
- When you go out, let her sit before you open the front door. If you simply say “Sit” to her, she will obey your order. Then you may open the door.
- When you go home, let her go into her house. Just show a package of her own food or a piece of her food, she will go into her house by herself.
Please be careful not to let her go out of Condo.
- When she urinates or leaves dropping, let her go into her house without
scolding her and clean the spot.